Nov 09, 2017 | Events, Leadership & Professional Development
By: Emily Dammeyer
The EPIC Toledo Leadership Summit, presented by Huntington National Bank & Rehabilitation Hospital of Northwest Ohio was an incredible day full of networking and professional development at the Renaissance Toledo Downtown Hotel. Thank you to all of our speakers for sharing your wisdom with our audience.
- Barb Roose
- Marv Fox Jr.
- Carrie Alexander – Findley Davies
- Michael R. Wilcox – Wilcox Financial | Wilcox Sports Management
- Lori Johnston – ProMedica
- Matt Bell – Team Recovery & Midwest Recovery Center
- John F. Broer – In2Great
- Mike Schneider – Welltower
- Joe De Sena – Spartan Race
Also, thank you to our sponsors for your generous support:
- Presenting: Huntington National Bank, Rehabilitation Hospital of Northwest Ohio
- Platinum – WTOL NEWS 11
- Gold – The Blade & Welltower
- Silver – Medical Mutual
- AV – Markey’s Rental & Staging
- Bronze – The Andersons, Inc., BGSU Graduate and Executive Programs in Business (BGSU MBA), Findley Davies, Hylant, Lourdes University, ProMedica, Rudolph Libbe, Shumaker, Loop & Kendrick, LLP, Toledo Community Foundation, Inc., Toledo-Lucas County Port Authority, Toledo Molding and Die, The Yarder Mfg. Co.
- Attendee – CliftonLarsonAllen, The Lathrop Company, Malhoit & Associates, Meyer Hill Lynch, & Siena Heights University