Discover the Toledo Region during the 2020 T-Town Dash! Whether you’ve lived in the Toledo Region your whole life, are here for the summer, or just moved to the area, this is the perfect event for you. This event is open to EVERYONE!
Here's how works:
- Register here to participate in T-Town Dash 2020
- Complete the list of activities July 6 through July 17 and document by snapping a photo (or video) of yourself participating in the task or visiting the location.
- Submit photos of each activity to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm on July 17. Please include your name in the email subject line if your email addresses does not include it.
- Receive a $5 gift card to a local coffee shop for completion.
- All completed entries will also be entered into a drawing for a $100 gift card to ChopHouse
- One bonus entry to the ChopHouse gift card drawing for every photo you post on Instagram with the tag #EPICDash from the T-Town Dash
You can complete the activities by yourself, with your family or WITH a friend. Per Ohio's COVID 19 Guidelines, social distancing is recommended if you participate with individuals outside of your household.
List of activities:
o Enjoy a drink or food on one of the new "street patios" location throughout the region or food on one of the new "street patios" located throughout the region or order takeout to enjoy at home or another fun place.
o Get outside and kayak on the Mighty Maumee River (Rentals are available at Farnsworth Metropark or Downtown Middlegrounds Metropark)
o Take your bike for a spin. Biking enthusiasts recommend Rotary Trail near The Docks, Jermain Park Single Track Trail, University Park Trail, and the Beach Ridge Single Track Trail at Oak Openings Metropark. You may also rend a bike in downtown Toledo if you do not have one.
o Show your local love by purchasing a shirt, hat or mask from a local retailer. We recommend Jupmode, Handmade Toledo, Kroger, Toledope Apparel, The Swamp Shop, and Rocky's Locker. You can also find awesome options at many local restaurants, bars, and breweries. (Looking to conserve your summer cash--take a photo wearing some Toledo gear that you already own).
In-Person or Online
o Visit the National Museum of Great Lakes or view Toledo 100 years ago through the Museum's virtual Port of Toledo Exhibit. https://nmgl.org/portoftoledo/
o Visit the Toledo Zoo & Aquarium or hangout virtually with the cutest elephants, hippos and other animals online- https://www.facebook.com/TheToledoZoo/videos
o Try one of Imagination Station's Stay-At-Home science experiments. https://www.imaginationstationtoledo.org/stay-at-home-science
o Visit the Toledo Museum of Art. With over 30,000 pieces of art, you're sure to find something that will inspire or enlighten you. Visit them online at: https://www.toledomuseum.org/